NASA Licensed Physical Therapists are highly skilled in evaluating and treating patients with neurological dysfunction and other types of disease, injury and illness.
Treatment may be long or short term depending on your physicians care plan and prescription.
Our physical therapists work closely with your physician to ensure rapid progress and results you can attest to for better quality of life.
- Manual Therapy
- Joint Mobilization
- Myofacial Release
- Gait and balance training
- Strengthening and Conditioning Programs
- Postural re-education
- Home Exercise Programs
- Modalities including ultrasound, electrical stimulation, heat and cold pack and paraffin
- Trigger point massage, vestibular rehabilitation
Physical therapy offers a variety of benefits including:
- Increased range of motion
- Increased strength and stability
- Reduce or eliminate physical discomfort
- Improved mobility and function
- Patient Education