NASA is closely monitoring the Coronavirus and is taking appropriate screening measures. Please be patient with our staff as we ask additional questions when you are trying to schedule an appointment. With the growing public health concern about the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that our main concern is for the health and safety of our patients, staff, and physicians. We are taking all precautions and following the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Florida Department of Health, and Collier County Health Department.
The virus is thought to spread mainly between people who are in close contact with each other. As such, to best prepare you to remain safe and well, we have taken the following actions:
- We are screening patients and employees that have recently traveled internationally or been on a cruise.
- We are screening patients and employees for cough or flu-like symptoms, or symptoms of a respiratory infection.
- We are screening patients and employees for anyone that has come into contact with someone that has or is under investigation for COVID-19.
- We have personal protective equipment (masks, gowns, and gloves) at our clinics for use by staff if deemed necessary.
NASA and OrthoCollier remain open with regularly scheduled operational hours. Please continue, and encourage others to:
- Wash hands with soap and water frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face and eyes
For more information:
Coronavirus Florida Department of Health Hotline
Welcome to Neuroscience And Spine Associates
Established in 1996, a group of experienced neurologists and neurosurgeons joined together to establish Neuroscience and Spine Associates, P.L. As Florida’s leading practitioners in neurology, neurosurgery, pain management, orthopedics, rehabilitation and diagnostics, their combined resources and expertise, provide patients with the highest quality, most technologically advanced medical care.