Physical Therapy in Naples, Florida is a critical part of recovery for many orthopedic and neurological conditions, injuries, and illnesses.
Living in sunny Naples, Florida, we have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful beaches and outdoor activities year-round. For those with health problems that make it difficult to perform everyday tasks, the goal of physical therapy is to enable them to continue an active lifestyle and maintain a better quality of life.
Physical therapy is a solution, often accompanied by other treatments, to help you improve your physical functions. It encompasses a wide range of methods that are customized to your specific conditions and symptoms and may be short term or long term.
Do I need Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy will often be recommended by your physician following an injury or surgery. If you are not sure if you need physical therapy, we recommend consulting with your physician or a physical therapist directly to have them assess your condition and make a recommendation.
Physical Therapy Benefits
Physical therapy offers a range of benefits for patients including:
- Increase range of motion
- Increase strength and stability
- Reduce or eliminate physical discomfort
- Improve mobility and function
- Improve the quality of life
- Improve athletic performance
- Patient education with a focus on a home exercise program
Physical Therapy Treatments
There are several techniques that professional physical therapists will employ to customize a treatment program for your needs. Here are some treatments that may be used in your physical therapy plan of care:
- Gait and Balance Training
- Cervical and Lumbar Traction Machine
- Post-op rehabilitation
- Sport medicine rehab
- Postural Re-Education
- Home exercise programs
- Manual Therapy (Joint Mobilization, Myofascial Release, Trigger point release, and Kinesiology Taping)
- Modalities including ultrasound, electrical stimulation, heat and cold pack and paraffin
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Blood Flow Restriction therapy
- Game Ready
Physical Therapy in Naples, Florida with NASA
The physical therapists at NASA are here to help you improve your mobility and achieve a better quality of life. Contact us today to get more information about the most extensive physical therapy program available in Naples, Florida.