Southwest Florida Orthopedic Specialists
While our philosophy provides for a conservative approach, sometimes surgery is recommended, generally it is because conservative treatment has failed to improve your condition to a satisfactory level or because your condition will not reasonably improve without it.
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Arthroscopy (ACL reconstruction, meniscus, debridement, lateral release)
- Shoulder Arthroscopy (rotator cuff, labral tears, impingement, instabilities)
- Joint Replacements (knee, shoulder, hip, ankle)
- Fracture Care (reduction, casting, surgical intervention)
- General Orthopedics (elbow, wrist, ankle)
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Cartiva Synthetic Implant Surgery
- Hand and Wrist Surgery
Comprehensive & Expert Care. Treatment plans are tailored to each individual patient with an emphasis on exhausting non-operative measures prior to consideration of surgical intervention. When surgery is indicated, our Naples area orthopedic surgeons bring years of experience in the surgical treatment of shoulder disorders ranging from arthroscopic procedures to major shoulder reconstructive surgery. We use state-of-the-art techniques in treating all aspects of sports, degenerative and traumatic conditions.
If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment please contact our ORTHOCOLLIER Naples Office.