NASA Licensed Physical Therapists are highly skilled in evaluating and treating patients with neurological and orthopedic dysfunction and other types of disease, injury and illness in the Naples and Fort Myers area. Treatment may be long or short term depending on your physicians care plan and prescription. Our physical therapists work closely with your physician to ensure rapid progress and results you can attest to for better quality of life.
- LSVT Big® certified Physical and Occupational Therapists for patients with movement disorders related to Parkinson's disease and other neurological disorders.
- Gait and Balance Training (including: FallTrak and Wii balance equipment)
- Strengthening and Conditioning Programs (including: Cervical and Lumbar MedX fitness equipment)
- Postural Re-education
- Home Exercise Programs
- Cervical and Lumbar Traction Table for Spinal Distraction
- Manual Therapy (including: Joint Mobilization, Myofascial Release, Trigger point release, and Kinesiology Taping)
- Modalities including: ultrasound, electrical stimulation, heat and cold pack and paraffin
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Physical therapy offers a variety of benefits including:
- Increased range of motion
- Increased strength and stability
- Reduce or eliminate physical discomfort
- Improved mobility and function
- Patient Education